Effective Date: June 8, 2023
- Information We Collect
- 1.1 Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from you when you visit our Website, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities related to our services. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details.
- 1.2 Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer or device, technical information about your means of connection to our Website (e.g., the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information), and other similar details.
- How We Use Collected Information
- 2.1 To Improve Our Services: We may use the information we collect from you to improve our services, customize your experience, and respond to your individual needs.
- 2.2 To Process Payments: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to provide the service requested. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- 2.3 To Send Periodic Emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2.4 To Enhance Security: We may use information to protect the security and integrity of our Website and services, prevent fraudulent activities, and investigate and address any violations of our Terms of Service.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Additionally, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Effective Date: June 8, 2023